Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Politicians Statement(s) that we heard in 2010: - a glance




“God believes in me though I do not believe in God as he has given me such a large number of supporters”
- Karunanidhi, Chief Minister, Tamil Nadu

“Deserters wil be consigned to the dustbin of history”
- Jayalalitha, Opposition Leader, Tamil Nadu

“I am like fire when it comes to bribe”
- Karunanidhi, Chief Minister, Tamil Nadu

“My Tamil voice will be heard in parliament”
-      M K Alagiri, Union Chemical & Fertilizers Minister (Son of TN CM)

“I don’t see a woman heading the DMK in the near future”
- M Kanimozhi, Rajya Sabha MP (DMK) (Daughter of TN CM)

“Congress will fight against corrupt”
- Sonia Gandhi, President, INC

“I’ve nothing to hide. I am ready to appear before Public Accounts Committee”
- Dr Manmohan Singh, PM, India

“I have done everything as per records. What I done is as per the law and PMO will know everything”
-      “spectrum” A Raja (tainted Union Minister of Telecom)

“I will be happier if CWG cancels or end in a failure”
- Manishankar Aiyar, Rajya Sabha MP (INC)

“We want JPC. We want JPC. We want JPC”
- All Opposition Party leaders and MPs

“The House is adjourned till 11 AM tomorrow”
- Meira Kumar, Speaker, LS (this was the only statement she made in the entire winter session of Parliament)

No comments:

Post a Comment